Interested in writing for us?
We’re always interested in hearing from people who are intimately familiar with the interests and concerns of California bikers. We invite accident lawyers, transportation policy officials, journalists, bloggers, and fellow California cyclists to submit articles for publication on BicycleBoulevards.com.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Generally, articles should be at least 500 words.
- Articles should address topics relevant to California bikers such as safety tips, news and recently passed laws, events, resources, etc.
- Make sure that we have not already covered the topic you’d like to contribute by searching the site.
- Make sure that your article is 100% unique (ie. not published elsewhere).
- Make sure that the topic of your article is relevant to our mission.
- Include your byline with your article. Please make sure to provide basic contact information, a headshot, and links to your social media profiles and relevant websites or blogs.
- Include at least 3 links to samples of your writing with your submission.
- Please submit all of this information in a single Word document using the upload function below.